Leadership Beaver County
Leadership Beaver County is designed for existing and emerging leaders within Beaver County. Our goal is to educate on the most important opportunities, challenges, and issues within the county and region in order to cultivate diverse and well-rounded leaders to carry our community forward.
- Build relationships and learn from the most dynamic leaders in the region
- Receive personalized leadership training to help you advance both professionally and personally
- Learn about the most pressing topics in the region through a combination of lectures, panels, tours, trips and more
- Become a Leadership Beaver County Alumni, which entitles you to a lifetime of exclusive networking, events and opportunities
- Click here for FAQs
For Employers - Your Employees Will Develop the Following Competencies:
- COLLABORATION—ability to identify opportunities for advancement, alignment, & development across organizations
- STRATEGIC AGILITY— continuously adjusts & adapts course of action and thinking in the midst of complex & ambiguous circumstances, resulting in greater innovation
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION—creates an environment of open communication by delivering carefully articulated messages with confidence & welcoming feedback
- LEADERSHIP—implements a set of practices & philosophies that provide support, time & resources to identify & nurture the unique passions & skills of staff
Cost & Application
$1,500 + $25 non-refundable application fee*
To apply for a scholarship, check the box at the end of the application stating that you would like to be considered for a scholarship. Scholarship applicants must still pay the $25 application fee.
The 2021-2022 application period is now live.
*Includes Orientation, 9 All-Day Sessions, Graduation, Breakfast and Lunch for all sessions.
Download a printable form for your employer.
Thursday, September 16, 2021
Orientation | 5:00 - 8:00 PM
Friday, September 17, 2021
Session 1 | Leadership Workshop 8:00 - 3:00 PM
Friday, October 15, 2021
Session 2 | Social Infrastructure 8:00 - 3:00 PM
Friday, November 19, 2021
Session 3 | Education 8:00 - 3:00 PM
Friday, December 17, 2021
Session 4 | Leadership Skills 8:00-3:00 PM
Friday, January 14, 2022
Session 5 | Small & Large Businesses 8:00 - 3:00 PM
Friday, February 18, 2022
Session 6 | Government 8:00 - 3:00 PM
Friday, March 18, 2022
Session 7 | Health & Wellness 8:00 - 3:00 PM
Friday, April 22, 2022
Session 8 | Economic Diversity 8:00 - 3:00 PM
Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Group Project Presentations | 5:30 - 7:30 PM
Friday, May 20, 2022
Session 9 | Quality of Place 8:00 - 3:00 PM
Thursday, May 26, 2022
Graduation | 6:00 - 8:00 PM
*Attendance is mandatory for ALL sessions, orientation, and graduation. Emergency absences will be handled on a case-by-case basis.