Leadership Beaver County
Leadership Beaver County is designed for existing and emerging leaders within Beaver County. Our goal is to educate on the most important opportunities, challenges, and issues within the county and region in order to cultivate diverse and well-rounded leaders to carry our community forward.
- Build relationships and learn from the most dynamic leaders in the region
- Receive personalized leadership training to help you advance both professionally and personally
- Learn about the most pressing topics in the region through a combination of lectures, panels, tours, trips and more
- Become a Leadership Beaver County Alumni, which entitles you to a lifetime of exclusive networking, events and opportunities
- Click here for FAQs
For Employers - Your Employees Will Develop the Following Competencies:
- COLLABORATION—ability to identify opportunities for advancement, alignment, & development across organizations
- STRATEGIC AGILITY— continuously adjusts & adapts course of action and thinking in the midst of complex & ambiguous circumstances, resulting in greater innovation
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION—creates an environment of open communication by delivering carefully articulated messages with confidence & welcoming feedback
- LEADERSHIP—implements a set of practices & philosophies that provide support, time & resources to identify & nurture the unique passions & skills of staff
Cost & Application
$1,500 + $25 non-refundable application fee*
To apply for a scholarship, check the box at the end of the application stating that you would like to be considered for a scholarship. Scholarship applicants must still pay the $25 application fee.
2019-2020 application period will open from June 1 - August 8, 2019. Space is limited to 20 participants.
*Includes Orientation, 9 All-Day Sessions, Graduation, Breakfast & Lunch for all sessions, and Transportation for several trips
Download a printable form for your employer.
Thursday, September 12, 2019
Orientation | 5:00 - 8:00 PM
Friday, September 13, 2019
Session 1 | Leadership 8:00 - 4:00 PM
Friday, October 18, 2019
Session 2 | Social Infrastructure 8:00 - 4:00 PM
Friday, November 15, 2019
Session 3 | Education 8:00 - 4:00 PM
Friday, December 13, 2019
Session 4 | TBA
Friday, January 17, 2020
Session 5 | Leadership 8:00 - 4:00 PM
Friday, February 21, 2020
Session 6 | Government 8:00 - 4:00 PM
Friday, March 20, 2020
Session 7 | Health & Wellness 8:00 - 4:00 PM
Friday, April 17, 2020
Session 8 | Economic Diversity 8:00 - 4:00 PM
Friday, May 15, 2020
Session 9 | Quality of Place 8:00 - 4:00 PM
Thursday, May 28, 2020
Graduation | 6:00 - 8:00 PM
*Attendance is mandatory for ALL sessions, orientation, and graduation. Emergency absences will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Learn more about our current Leadership Class.