Leadership Beaver County
Leadership Beaver County is designed for existing and emerging leaders within Beaver County. Our goal is to educate on the most important opportunities, challenges, and issues within the county and region in order to cultivate diverse and well-rounded leaders to carry our community forward.
- Build relationships and learn from the most dynamic leaders in the region
- Receive personalized leadership training to help you advance both professionally and personally
- Learn about the most pressing topics in the region through a combination of lectures, panels, tours, trips and more
- Become a Leadership Beaver County Alumni, which entitles you to a lifetime of exclusive networking, events and opportunities
- Click here for FAQs
For Employers - Your Employees Will Develop the Following Competencies:
- COLLABORATION—ability to identify opportunities for advancement, alignment, & development across organizations
- STRATEGIC AGILITY— continuously adjusts & adapts course of action and thinking in the midst of complex & ambiguous circumstances, resulting in greater innovation
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION—creates an environment of open communication by delivering carefully articulated messages with confidence & welcoming feedback
- LEADERSHIP—implements a set of practices & philosophies that provide support, time & resources to identify & nurture the unique passions & skills of staff
Cost & Application
$1,500 + $25 non-refundable application fee*
2019-2020 application period will open from June 1 - August 1, 2019. Space is limited to 20 participants.
*Includes Orientation, 8 All-Day Sessions, Graduation, Breakfast & Lunch for all sessions, and Transportation for several trips
Click here to download a printable form for your employer.
Learn more about our current Leadership Class.
Thursday, September 20, 2018
Orientation | 5:00 PM-8:00 PM
Friday, September 21, 2018
Session 1 | Leadership 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Friday, October 19, 2018
Session 2 | Social Infrastructure 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Friday, November 16, 2018
Session 3 | Education 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Friday, January 18, 2019
Session 4 | Leadership 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Friday, February 15, 2019
Session 5 | Government, Political Process & Media 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Friday, March 15, 2019
Session 6 | Health & Wellness 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Friday, April 12, 2019
Session 7 | Economic Diversity 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Friday, May 17, 2019
Session 8 | Quality of Place 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Thursday, May 30, 2019
Graduation | 6:00 PM-8:00 PM
*Attendance is mandatory for ALL sessions, orientation, and graduation. Emergency absences will be handled on a case-by-case basis.