The meetings are held the 2nd Friday of each month at 8am.
The following occupy the highest priorities in 2021 for the Beaver County Chamber of Commerce:
• Enacting policies which will support businesses in recovering from the pandemic
• Ensuring full broadband access for all parts of the County
• Protecting funding for human services in the County
• Developing and implementing a comprehensive and collaborative marketing strategy for Beaver County
• Modernizing and improving the unemployment compensation system in Pennsylvania
• Supporting responsible tax policies to implement the above priorities.