It’s estimated that 25-40% of Fortune 500 companies use executive coaches as a resource for professional and company growth. As an entrepreneur, you want to have the mindset of an executive but are often mired in the day-to-day operations of your business. This limitation does not support a growth environment for you or your business.
Meet Libby Kavoulakis and Christine Hughes, Professional Certified Coaches, as they explore how a coach could help you get “unstuck” and uncover potential blind spots that are keeping you from moving your business forward.
This workshop will help you to:
- Understand what coaching is and what coaching is not
- Learn about the important role of a coach – to empower, inspire and motivate
- Connect the dots between what you say you want and your reality/current situation
- Learn a practical action that will keep you in an entrepreneurial Mindset
- Begin the process of uncovering what might be holding you back from success (through practice tools and exercises)
- Clarify if you would benefit from working with a coach
At the end of the session, you will receive a set of coaching tools that will directly impact your ability to move forward to achieve desired business results. The tools will give you clarity and direction toward what you want to achieve and what is no longer important to you. In addition, you will receive a one-hour “get acquainted” coaching session with one of these two ICF-trained coaches at no cost. The session will allow you to meet your coach, ask questions and understand more about how coaching can help you and your specific business.
Speakers: Libby Kavoulakis and Christine Hughes, Professional Certified Coaches