Beaver County Chamber of Commerce Seeking Intern
The Beaver County Chamber of Commerce is seeking an intern to assist with general office duties, company marketing, and event preparation. Applicants must be current college students with a flexible schedule and must be available for a minimum of 8 hours per week, M-F 8:30am-4:30pm. This is an unpaid internship; however, applicants may qualify for compenstation through a partnered program. Applicants must submit a resume as well as two (2) letters of reccomendations.
Internship duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering and directing calls
- Assisting in the creation of marketing material such as fliers, newsletters, e-blasts etc.
- Assisting with the management of social media accounts
- Printing, copying, scanning and e-filing of documents
- Completing research for the Chamber President & Staff, as needed
- Attending events where necessary
- Assisting with event registration
- Assisting with event preparation and setup