*Work for a company that cares and receive a bonus! Licensed (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) clinicians may be eligible for a $2000 new hire incentive bonus and Non-Licensed clinicians may be eligible for a $500 new hire incentive bonus if hired and meet all qualifications.
Job Description: The School Based Therapist works primarily from a school setting. Job responsibilities include: completing client intakes (inclusive of psycho-social assessment, initial treatment plan and required legal consents); developing measurable treatment goals in collaboration with clients and families; completing treatment reviews in accordance with outpatient regulations; and providing individual, group, and family therapy as is clinically indicated.
Academic – meets one (1) of the criteria below:
1. Has a graduate degree from a college or university that is accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) in a generally recognized clinical discipline in which the degree program includes a clinical practicum; OR
2. Has an equivalent degree from a foreign college or university that has been evaluated by the Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc. (AICE) or the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). The Department will accept a general equivalency report from the listed evaluator agencies to verify a foreign degree or its equivalency; OR
3. Is licensed in a generally recognized clinical discipline that includes mental health clinical experience. Professional license (LCSW, LPC, LMFT) and credentialing preferred. Professional license does not include Licensed Social Worker – LSW.)
1. Must have audio/visual/verbal activity to provide supervision for the clients and to perform essential job function.
1. Must have emotional stability to perform essential job functions.
1. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with agency personnel and community agencies.
2. Ability to accept supervision.
3. Ability to adjust hours to job requirements.
4. Ability to work independently.
5. Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
6. Ability to protect the confidentiality of the clients.
7. Ability to identify with the agency’s mission statement and support the agency’s core values.
8. Eligible for PA State Police clearance, PA Child Abuse History clearance and FBI clearance.
- Complete intakes (inclusive of psycho-social assessment, initial treatment plan and required legal consents) for assigned school-based clients in accordance with outpatient regulations.
- Develop measurable treatment plan goals in collaboration with the assigned school-based client (and legal guardian when indicated).
- Complete treatment reviews in accordance with outpatient regulations.
- Provide individual, group and family therapy as indicated in the treatment plan.
- Complete clinical progress notes in a timely manner and include references to the treatment plan.
- Consult with designated psychiatrist and school-based supervisor regularly to ensure effective collaboration and quality of service.
- Participate in individual and group clinical supervision activities as scheduled.
- Communicate and collaborate with designated school district personnel when indicated.
- Attend in-service and professional development activities as scheduled.
- Must meet agency productivity requirements.
- Enter clinical documentation in the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) in a timely manner as per program guidelines.
- Individual, Family and Group Therapy
- Positive Discipline
- Therapeutic Interventions
- Child Protective Services Law
- Trauma Informed Care
- Behavioral Modification
- Behavioral Management
- DSM V Diagnoses
Beaver Falls, PA (Big Beaver Falls Area School District)
Who We Are: Founded in 1854 by the Rev. Dr. William Passavant in Zelienople, Pennsylvania, Glade Run has evolved over the years to meet the changing and increasingly challenging needs of children, adults and families throughout Western Pennsylvania and beyond. With a focus on education, mental health, autism, and unique therapeutic offerings, Glade Run has a long tradition of linking faith and service. Last year, Glade Run served over 5,000 individuals with impactful, innovative services in school, home, and community settings. Equal Opportunity Employer
What We Offer – Community Mental Health Programs
(Must meet eligibility requirements- see policies/plan documents for complete requirements and eligibility)
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401K offerings with agency match
- Agency provided life insurance and long-term disability coverage
- Paid mileage for traveling between client sites and offices
- Paid training and administrative time
- Licensure Supervision for FREE!
- Tuition reimbursement
- New Hire Incentive Bonuses
- Employee Referral Bonus Incentives
- Approved Agency for Public Student Loan Forgiveness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Partnership with Capella University offering scholarships, tuition discounts, and free professional development opportunities
- Glade Run is Sanctuary certified – we provide a supportive, respectful environment for our clients and our staff where shared governance, open communication, social learning and responsibility, non-violence, emotional intelligence, and growth and change are paramount in all aspects of our programming