Outpatient Therapist - Licensed/Credentialed (Part-Time) Beaver Falls, PA*Work for a company that cares and receive a bonus! Licensed and Credentialed clinicians may be eligible for a $1000 new hire incentive bonus if hired and meet all qualifications.Position Summary - Licensed/Credentialed Outpatient TherapistGlade Run Lutheran Services offers Outpatient Counseling for anyone experiencing life problems or mental health issues. Services are available to individuals ages 5 and older and are provided by Master's level clinicians.
Outpatient Counseling may include:
Individual, family, and group therapy for a variety of mental health issues such as marital or family issues, parent-child relationship problems, separation and loss, sexual abuse, depression, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorders, and Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Master's degree in a counseling related field, and one (1) year clinical experience required. Master's degree must also include a clinical practicum. Professional license required and credentialing preferred. (Professional license does not include Licensed Social Worker - LSW).
- Must have audio/visual/verbal activity to provide supervision for the clients and to perform essential job function.
- Must have emotional stability to perform essential job functions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with agency personnel and community agencies.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to adjust hours to job requirements.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to protect the confidentiality of the clients.
- Must be eligible for PA State Police Clearance, PA Child Abuse History Clearance, and FBI Clearance
- Provide individual, family, group and couples counseling to clients as defined in an individualized treatment plan generated within 15 days or 2 sessions of date of admission and updated at a minimum of 120 days. Treatment plan goals are to be measurable with progress documented in a progress note for each session.
- Complete clinical file documentation in a timely manner (initial paperwork within 72 hours, psychosocial within 2 weeks, payroll according to agency schedule) and in accordance with agency policies and procedures. Maintain case documentation according to DHS requirements.
- Consult with psychiatrist, other involved program areas or providers on a regular basis to ensure continuity of care and coordination of services.
- Attend regularly scheduled supervisory sessions with clinical supervisor and psychiatrist. Present/Review case files as required by supervisor.
- Complete the agency's orientation and keep up to date with personnel and training requirements
- Must meet identified productivity expectations.
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Theological Knowledge and Sensitivity
- Positive Discipline
- Therapeutic Interventions
- Child Protective Services Law
- Treatment of Sexual, Physical, and Emotional Abuse
- Behavioral Modification
- Behavioral Management
- Marital Counseling
Beaver Falls, PA
Apply Via this Link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=23403&clientkey=C876C397E6CD2C37D955A292A62112FC