Outpatient/School Based Therapist (Licensed/Credentialed) Beaver Falls, PA
*Work for a company that cares and receive a bonus! Licensed and Credentialed clinicians may be eligible for a $1000 new hire incentive bonus if hired and meet all qualifications.Job Description: The Outpatient/School Based Therapist will work within our outpatient clinic and within a school setting as needed.
- Outpatient Counseling may include:
- Individual, family, and group therapy for a variety of mental health issues such as marital or family issues, parent-child relationship problems, separation and loss, sexual abuse, depression, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorders, and Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
- School Based Counseling may include:
- Completing client intakes (inclusive of psycho-social assessment, initial treatment plan and required legal consents); developing measurable treatment goals in collaboration with clients and families; completing treatment reviews in accordance with outpatient regulations; and providing individual, group, and family therapy as is clinically indicated.
- Master’s degree in a counseling related field which must include a clinical practicum, and one-year post Master-level clinical experience required with at least six months of the experience working with children/adolescents. Professional license and credentialed required. (Professional license does not include Licensed Social Worker – LSW)
- Must have audio/visual/verbal activity to provide supervision for the clients and to perform essential job function.
- Must have emotional stability to perform essential job functions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with agency personnel and community agencies.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to adjust hours to job requirements.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to protect the confidentiality of the clients.
- Eligible for PA State Police clearance, PA Child Abuse History clearance and FBI clearance.
- Complete intakes (inclusive of psycho-social assessment, initial treatment plan and required legal consents) for assigned school-based clients in accordance with outpatient regulations.
- Develop measurable treatment plan goals in collaboration with the assigned school-based client (and legal guardian when indicated).
- Complete treatment reviews in accordance with outpatient regulations.
- Participate in individual and group clinical supervision activities as scheduled.
- Communicate and collaborate with designated school district personnel when indicated.
- Attend in-service and professional development activities as scheduled.
- Provide individual, family, group and couples counseling to clients as defined in an individualized treatment plan generated within 15 days or 2 sessions of date of admission and updated at a minimum of 120 days. Treatment plan goals are to be measurable with progress documented in a progress note for each session.
- Complete clinical file documentation in a timely manner (initial paperwork within 72 hours, psychosocial within 2 weeks, payroll according to agency schedule) and in accordance with agency policies and procedures. Maintain case documentation according to DHS requirements.
- Consult with psychiatrist, other involved program areas or providers on a regular basis to ensure continuity of care and coordination of services.
- Complete the agency's orientation and keep up to date with personnel and training requirements
- Must meet identified productivity expectations.
- Proficiency in providing Individual, Group, and Family therapy
- Evidenced based therapeutic interventions
- Child Protective Services Law and requirements as a mandated reporter
- Trauma informed care perspective
- Positive behavioral support interventions
- Strong working knowledge of the most common DSM-V diagnoses among children and adolescents
- Theological Knowledge and Sensitivity
- Positive Discipline
- Child Protective Services Law
- Treatment of Sexual, Physical, and Emotional Abuse
- Behavioral Modification
- Behavioral Management
- Marital Counseling
Beaver Falls, PA, United StatesPosition TypePart-TimeHow to Apply:
Candidates must apply via our careers page at http://www.gladerun.org/careers. This is the first step in our application process.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Outpatient Counseling may include: