Family Based Case Manager (Beaver County, PA)
1. Bachelor's Degree in psychology, sociology, social work, or rehabilitation, plus one (1) year of experience in a CASSP system program;
Bachelor’s Degree in any field with twelve (12) college level semester hours in humanities or social services plus one (1) year of experience in a CASSP system program
2. Be currently enrolled in a graduate degree program for psychiatry, psychology, social work, counseling, education, rehabilitation or human services, with a graduation date within one year of applying.
- Must have audio/visual/verbal activity to provide supervision for the clients and to perform essential job functions.
- Must complete and pass agency Therapeutic Crisis Intervention training.
- Must have emotional stability to perform essential job functions.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver's license, acceptable driving record and access to reliable transportation are required.
- Ability to adapt hours to needs of position. Will need to work evenings and/or weekend hours regularly, including providing on-call emergency services on a rotating basis.
- Access to a telephone.
- Ability to remain organized despite pressured situations.
- Eligible for PA State Police clearance, PA Child Abuse History clearance and FBI clearance.
- Must be able to identify with the agency Mission Statement and support the agency’s Core Values.
- In conjunction with all members of the treatment team, will complete all required paperwork recognized in the designated record set within 30 days of admission.
- Will work collaboratively with families in order to provide families with needed support and education related to their individualized needs.
- Will work within the Ecosystemic Structural Family Therapy framework.
- Will work cooperatively and in conjunction with the assigned Mental Health Professional.
- Will participate in agency and state mandated trainings.
- Provide crisis intervention and on-call coverage.
- Must meet agency productivity standards.
- Familiarity with psychological and psychiatric reports
- Process/procedure related to IEP’s
- Juvenile Justice System familiarity
- Child Protective Services Law
- Community Mental Health Services
- Mental Health diagnosis and issues
- Accessing Community Resources
- Mental Health Services
- Treatment Planning and Intervention Strategies
- Principles of Ecosystemic Structural Family Therapy
- Genograms and Ecomaps
- Crisis Intervention
Beaver County, PA, United States
How to Apply:
Candidates must apply via our careers page at https://www.gladerun.org/about-us/careers. This is the first step in our application process.
Equal Opportunity Employer