Machine Operator - $500 Sign On Bonus!
O'Neal Manufacturing Services is looking for a machine operator. This individual may operate a variety of machines in the shop including angle line machine, beveller, saw, shear, oxy or plasma burner, laser cutter, rolling machine, flattening press or shot blaster, manual welder, press brake, machining center or lathe, and tube or custom laser.
Required Skills: To qualify for consideration, an applicant must possess the following skills. Possession of these skills is a prerequisite for employment.
- Must have Previous CNC Machining Center experience (Vertical and/or Horizontal).
- Operator must be capable of operating other equipment as required for the fabrication of various parts.
- Responsible for producing quality parts in the most productive manner while following safe work practices.
- Ability to operate the following plant equipment: forklift, hand cutting torch, pendant jib, gantry and overhead cranes (also radio controlled OH).
- Ability to use the following hand or powered hand tools.
- Ability to add, subtract and multiply whole numbers, decimals and fractions. Convert decimals to fractions and vice versa.
- Ability to use the following measuring tools: tape measure, steel rule, square.
- Must be able to concentrate and maintain productivity in high pressure situations.
- Must be able to work without close supervision.
- Machine Technology Certification preferred and/or equivalent work experience.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Shift: Various. Overtime will be required as needed.
Benefits: O'Neal offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Work site Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Tuition and Health club Reimbursement
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Life Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401k Plan
- Profit sharing
- Employee Referral Award Program